The Hybrex DK8 is a unique new concept next generation digital keyphone with a fully Touch driven – no moving parts – interface.
This new design phone has a very slim profile body resulting in a contemporary look and feel. Incorporating a removable stand the phone can be mounted in two positions on the desk – approx 60 or 45 degrees slope – or wall mounted without the need for any special kit. It has DSS keys with bi-colour LED – 22 of them – as expected for Hybrex keyphone – giving access to the full range of functions inherent in Hybrex systems according to their programming. The 21 model has a 4 line LCD display, in an attractive and easy to read reverse back lit blue colour, providing more than adequate call information.
Along with the normal controls for volumes etc, the phone has Full Duplex Handsfree mode, and provides two options (ports) for headset connection. These are one for a standard wired headset, and one for Electronic Hookswitch (EHS) – in the industry standard DHSG format for seamless integration with compatible wireless headsets without the need for a lifter fitted to the phone. As with other
Hybrex DK phones the DK8 is connected to the main equipment via single pair wiring so deployment over existing wiring is painless.
- The DK8-21 is the ‘executive’ model of the two available.
- All “Touch” Keys, including hookswitch.
- Four Line LCD display in reverse backlit Blue colour.
- Body colour is satin textured black.
- 22 programmable DSS keys all lit with bi-colour LED.
- Full Duplex Handsfree.
- Headset port 1 – std wired.
- Headset port 2 – DHSG EHS for seamless integration with wireless headset
- Adjustable stand – two positions.
- Wall mountable.
- Ring and Message LED at top of phone body
- Adjustable Ring Frequency (8) and Gradual Ring programmable.
- Adjustable Volume level for Handset / Headset / Speaker / Ringer
- Modulated dial tone on GDS – to match the Australian network.
- Phone identified as DK6 to older systems so is legacy system compatible
Key System Features
|■ Answering Machine Emulation
|■ Automatic-Answer Intercom
||■ Music On Hold – Recordable
|■ Auto Attendant with Overflow
||■ Paging Internal and Meet me
|■ Auto Redial
||■ Pick Up Groups
|■ Busy Lamp Field
||■ Programmable DSS keys
||■ Single Digit Dialing
|■ Call Forward – Busy / No Answer / All calls
||■ Station Hunting
|■ Call Transfer
||■ …and many more!
|■ CLI on Both External and Internal
|Dimension (L x W x H):
||230 x 185 x 165 mm
||on Desk / Wall
|Max / Min. Temperature (operating):
||0º to 45º C
|Max / Min. Temperature (storage):
||-30º to 66º C
||10% to 95% Relative
|Max. Loop Resistance/Impedance:
||< 40 Ohms 26 AWG/200m